Diary of a Dilettante

Just in case you cared, here's a place where you can find out a little bit about everything that I know a little bit about.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I'm all over the place. Get it?

Add to Google

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, July 2

Unannounced leave of absence complete

 

I'm back. I'm not going to write much now, but in days to come you'll find out more about my hobbies, adventures, and things you probably couldn't care less about. Potential topics:

-My recent visit to Koreatown's California Market

-Jollibee, a new Phillipino fast food enterprise that has enticed me with it's signage touting Crispy Chickenjoy and their signature Yumburger.

-The unwelcome arrival of humidity in Los Angeles

-More wines of the week (and the joys and sorrows of online wine auctioning)

-More restaurant reviews

-More movie recommendations

-DJ Dabble, Summer Edition

-Garage Project: The end of an era

Well, you get the idea. More of the same stuff you're already used to. See you soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When?

Sunday, July 16, 2006 12:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home