Diary of a Dilettante

Just in case you cared, here's a place where you can find out a little bit about everything that I know a little bit about.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I'm all over the place. Get it?

Add to Google

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, June 15

Deal of the month: Peet's Coffee strikes again

 

If you missed all the free coffee you could ever hope for during April, you now have a second chance to take advantage of the generous/marketing savvy chain, Peet's Coffee and Tea. They have created a new line of blended offerings, and are promoting them hard. For the next three Saturdays, from 2 to 4PM, you can get a free 'sample' of their Scharffen Berger Chocolate Mocha Freddo.

I'm not exactly sure what constitutes a 'sample', and whether the portion size is as generous as their April anniversary extravaganza. Nor am I sure whether you can get the chocolate-only product (you lame non-coffee drinkers out there) as part of this promotion, or just the mocha.

FYI, if you're unfamiliar with the company, Scharffen Berger is considered to be one of the better American chocolate makers out there.

Me? I'm just a sucker for anything free.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say, I love Peet's! I get Peet's delivered monthly - Major Dickason's blend - which makes excellent ice coffee, by the way.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 5:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home