Diary of a Dilettante

Just in case you cared, here's a place where you can find out a little bit about everything that I know a little bit about.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I'm all over the place. Get it?

Add to Google

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, June 15

Wine of the Week -- Update

 

Waterstone 2003 Napa Cab...

Back from dabbling in laziness (when it comes to blogging, that is), I am happy to report on the wine I mentioned a few weeks back. If you remember, I had read about it in several newsletters, and then picked up a bottle to try out, recommending it to you BEFORE I had even tasted it myself.

Well, I've finally tried it, and I can say that the juice lives up to the hype, especially if you're a cab fanatic. To address the concerns of one reader, the wine tasted as good (if not better) five days after opening, with no 'falling apart' Prisoner issues to speak of.

Thumbs up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home