Diary of a Dilettante

Just in case you cared, here's a place where you can find out a little bit about everything that I know a little bit about.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I'm all over the place. Get it?

Add to Google

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, July 20

DJ Dabble: Summer Edition!

 

Since I've been so bad about posting (all my spare computer time has been spent scouring wine auction sites -- more on that later) I'll keep this intro to a minimum. I know you've been waiting for it, and here it is: the latest DJ Dabble Mix!

Sales have been rivaling the 'Now! That's What I Call Music!' series. Buy it on iTunes or let me know if you want a copy. As usual, preferred song order is listed here (the iTunes order is arbitrary).

1. Manteca (Verve 2 Remix), Dizzy Gillespie
2. One Big Holiday, My Morning Jacket
3. Jerusalem, Matisyahu
4. Let U Go, Ashley Parker Angel
5. Walk Away, Kelly Clarkson
6. It's A Shame, Monie Love (not available through iTunes)
7. Gone Daddy Gone, Gnarls Barkley
8. Comfortably Numb, Scissor Sisters
9. The Killing Moon, Echo and the Bunnymen
10. Rebellion (Lies), The Arcade Fire
11. Highwayman, Johnny Cash
12. The Captain, Kasey Chambers
13. Unbroken Chain, The Grateful Dead
14. Dream a Little Dream..., The Beautiful South

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you're back. I was missing my shot at being vicariously "with it". May the education continue. . .

Sunday, July 23, 2006 9:09:00 AM  
Blogger The Dabbler said...

I'm afraid if you think that Ashley Parker Angel makes anybody 'with it', then I've mislead you. But he's so hot, isn't he? Go former O-Town boy!

Monday, July 24, 2006 8:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home