Diary of a Dilettante

Just in case you cared, here's a place where you can find out a little bit about everything that I know a little bit about.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I'm all over the place. Get it?

Add to Google

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, May 19

Pinkberry is spreading like Bird Flu! (but in a good way)

 

Just had lunch at local fave M Cafe de Chaya, and a new tenant is building out the space next door. Pinkberry! One of the men there, presumably an owner or employee of the yogurt specialty shop, told me that the company is also opening up shop in Koreatown and Studio City...and other places too.


While I am overjoyed at the thought of three Pinkberries within a mile and a half radius of my home, I pray they don't pull a Krispy Kreme.

If I were really clever and had photoshop, I'd put together a map showing the rapid spread of Pinkberry across the Los Angeles landscape. It might look sort of like this map to the right, only instead of noting the death and disease of birds and humans, there would be little smiley faces to represent the infectious health and happiness that the availability of 'yogurt that tastes like yogurt' will bring to the masses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home