Diary of a Dilettante

Just in case you cared, here's a place where you can find out a little bit about everything that I know a little bit about.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I'm all over the place. Get it?

Add to Google

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, July 25

The Garage Project: Final Edition

 

Well, it's been done for a while (short of my pathetic attempts at landscaping; the dabbler has no green thumb) and finally I thought I'd post some photos for you to see the end result of a project long in the making. You'll see more of the exterior patio than you will the interior, which has been covered fairly extensively in prior reports.

For fun, I'm trying out a new way of showing you photos: Flickr. See that little animated box to the left (somewhere on the sidebar) and click on it to see the photos. I'll try to post a shot or two within this entry later today, but right now something is wonky with Blogger.

Let me know if you like Flickr, or if you prefer things the old fashioned way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home