Diary of a Dilettante

Just in case you cared, here's a place where you can find out a little bit about everything that I know a little bit about.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I'm all over the place. Get it?

Add to Google

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, February 21

The Ivy Pinkerton Files

 

From New York, Ivy reports:

As rare as a snow leopard sighting in the Himalayas, imagine my surprise when I turned the corner and spotted this (below) in the window of a Soho store. Perhaps its emergence was inevitable, along with other late 70’s referenced items like flipped hair and tube tops that are popping up.But unlike other regurgitated trends, this one has me as giddy as a snowboarder doing a fakie mctwist (below). For the jumpsuit is the ultimate in efficiency dressing. You have your pants and shirt on (or off!) with one easy zip.

I’ve often been envious of workers who don coveralls, both for simplicity and aesthetic appeal. I imagine if I owned a company, I’d outfit my workers in something like this (below) only better tailored and with multiple color options and gladly don one right along with them.

The one downside to the jumpsuit is that if you happen to be tall like me, there is the very real fear of camel toes (below). And that is enough to put these coverall dreams back to bed. --IP



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MTM's cameltoe is getting me all hot and bothered.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 8:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home