Diary of a Dilettante

Just in case you cared, here's a place where you can find out a little bit about everything that I know a little bit about.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I'm all over the place. Get it?

Add to Google

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, January 24

Breaking News: Shelves Completed!

 

Olive, who is taking a much deserved rest (see right), asked me to post the following pictures of the nifty shelves she has been working so hard to help me complete.

After a week of sanding and varnishing, we finally took some time to install the plywood boards in the alcove, successfully giving them a built-in feel. I held the boards steady while Olive worked the electric screwdriver and barked orders at me.

You'll also see a photograph of a speaker that we also installed, part of a state of the art (the art being finding the cheapest one possible) surround sound system.








1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The shelves look superb!

Thursday, February 02, 2006 2:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home