Diary of a Dilettante

Just in case you cared, here's a place where you can find out a little bit about everything that I know a little bit about.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I'm all over the place. Get it?

Add to Google

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, November 28

Mmmmmmmmm, good: Super Special Update!

 

Just to prove how hip the Dabbler is, her timely post on M Cafe yesterday has been followed by a prominent mention of the same restaurant on LA-centric blog, Defamer (Hollywood PrivacyWatch Special Edition: Today’s Macrobiotic Lunch Special).

I don't think anybody at Defamer read my post, though, since I have not been deemed worthy of contributing comments to Mark Lisanti's electronic love child.

Check it out -- but more importantly, check out the Dabbler's thoughts on M Cafe, via the hyperlink provided here, or by scrolling to a few entries below...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are definitely ahead of your time, Dabbler! Perhaps I can put in a good word for you and get you comment privileges. Or you are always welcome to sign in as Ivy, as long as you say something fashion forward!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 12:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have finally received comment privileges, but thanks for the offer!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 4:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home