Diary of a Dilettante

Just in case you cared, here's a place where you can find out a little bit about everything that I know a little bit about.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I'm all over the place. Get it?

Add to Google

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, November 13

Neologism of the Day (...Month, Year or Lifetime)

 

The Dabbler will officially coin a new phrase (she hasn't ever done so before, and may not ever again , so this is really dabbling at its essence).

My neighbor came home yesterday with a new hybrid vehicle. I really want one. I mean, really, really want one. I realized, as he emerged from his fuel efficient automobile, that I have a condition best described as
Prius Envy.

Please start using this term when characterizing a person who wishes to be green environmentally, but only achieves said color by coveting his neighbor's (or anybody else's) eco-friendly car.

(And when you use this term, please give the Dabbler credit for its creation.
)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home