Diary of a Dilettante

Just in case you cared, here's a place where you can find out a little bit about everything that I know a little bit about.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I'm all over the place. Get it?

Add to Google

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, October 4

Writer's Block, Ice Cream and Stuff

 

For those (one or two) of you checking my blog, this is how much of a dabbler I am: After merely 3 weeks of life in the blogosphere, I can't even think of a subject to post about! But I promise, my foray into blogging will continue shortly, upon removal of this blockage thingy.

In the meantime, I leave you with something to do on this Tuesday evening since there will be nothing for you to read here. Go get ice cream. $1 cones at 31 Flavors. This Tuesday. Every Tuesday. Woo hoo.



(P.S. For those East coasters who prefer Carvel -- pronounced Cah-Vel -- we now have our very own LA outlet, on Santa Monica just west of Sepulveda. Fudgy the Whale, Whale of a Dad and Cookie Puss, here I come!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, do they have Moose Tracks? You should write an entire blog entry devoted to the heavenly combination of swirled fudge and dainty mini peanut butter cups.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 9:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But not the "light" kind. Just the unadulterated fat-laden chocolate flake inundated real thing. The "light" moostracks is just glorified fudge swirl with a couple of peanut butter cups in it.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 2:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home