Diary of a Dilettante

Just in case you cared, here's a place where you can find out a little bit about everything that I know a little bit about.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I'm all over the place. Get it?

Add to Google

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, October 17

Free movies at the Arclight!

 


Here's a tip for Los Angeles denizens...you're sort of supposed to be both a Variety subscriber and a guild member of some type to qualify, but even if you're not, you can still find your way on the guest list for the Variety Screening Series at the Arclight.

Yay! No matter how jaded I get in so many other ways, I will never stop enjoying a comped movie ticket, to the city's best screening venue no less.

To RSVP to screenings, go to this secret website. Click on the RSVP radials for the movies you desire (up to three at a time), and then enter the requested information.

I happen to be a Variety subscriber so I don't know what will happen if you're not. But I'm certainly not a guild member, and it still worked for me. The inane Q&A sessions with cast and/or director following the screeenings, in addition to the $2.50 parking fee, are but small prices to pay for the pleasure of cuffo cellluloid.

Tonight Jarhead is screening, though it is listed as sold out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home