Diary of a Dilettante

Just in case you cared, here's a place where you can find out a little bit about everything that I know a little bit about.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I'm all over the place. Get it?

Add to Google

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, March 24

DJ Dabble: March Madness

 

Okay, so this is more of a mellow selection than in the past. Use it for your cool down at the gym, to help battle a bout of insomnia, or to sit and wallow in your depression. (That's what I do...)

Again, a track or two may not be available through iTunes and the Dabbler can burn and send if you'd like your own copy.

Enjoy!

1. The Blower's Daughter, Damien Rice (Sounds Eclectic 3 live version)
2. Counting Stars on the Ceiling, Stars
3. We Both Go Down Together, The Decemberists
4. Goodnight and Go, Imogen Heap
5. Into Your Arms, The Lemonheads
6. Blame it on the Tetons, Modest Mouse
7. Destiny, Zero 7
8. Thinking About You, Ivy
9. Useless (Kruder + Dorfmeister remix), Depeche Mode
10. Intergalactic Friends, Dandy Warhols/Beastie Boys mashup (not available through iTunes)
11. Killing Me Softly with His Song, The Fugees
12. Doll Parts, Hole
13. Where I Belong, Sia

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are thinking about me, Dabbler! Er, oh, I see...nevermind.

Friday, March 24, 2006 10:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the dabbler might not be, but I am thinking of you. a lot. what are you wearing?

Friday, March 24, 2006 1:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home